We're happy to say that Blood Riders: The Devil Rides with Us will be getting it's Florida and California premieres in December! We will also be picking up a few awards at the ZedFest in Burbank, including but not limited to, Best Blood Bath, Highest Body Count and Outstanding Acting Ensemble awards. Super exited about that.

The screening dates are as follows:

Tampa, FL - Friday, Dec. 5 at 10:40pm
Tampa Bay Underground Film Festival at Seminole 8 Theaters - House #1

San Francisco, CA - Monday, Dec. 8 at 7:00pm
Another Hole in the Head at New People Cinema

Burbank, CA - Sunday, Dec 14 at 9:15pm - (doors open at 7pm)
ZedFest Awards Party at Theatre Banshee Burbank

If you're around, come and check us out. I will be doing Q&As and giving out mini-posters.

Comments

06/01/2016 4:34am

Be that as it may, the idea of playing has been totally reclassified with the most recent advances and web.

After unpleasant weekdays, the greater part of the general population wish to stay back in their home.

Online getaway amusement is shelter to such individuals, who don't like to go out.

11/26/2016 7:13am

Best of luck to these blood riders to go from Florida to California, as i hope that they would love to get some humans for them to take over on their hunger, blood hunger actually it is.

05/25/2017 7:57am

I wish I could visit this festival. I hope I will meet you there next time.

06/01/2017 8:24pm

I wanted to experience blood bath too brought to us by Blood riders. I'm wondering how it feels like. It's an extra ordinary adventure all of us need to experience! I'll definitely book a ticket and go to California to see how Blood Riders do their thing. For now, I need to encourage my friends to join me so that I will not be alone to experience all the great stuff Blood riders has prepared for all of us!